If you have decided that you no longer need one of your existing Tables, it can be deleted.
When you delete a Table, it will remove:
- All Records for the Table
- Any Dashboard Charts which use the Table
- Any Views which use the Table, including Calendars, Boards and Gantt Screens
- Any Workflows for the Table
- Any Forms for the Table
Deleting a Table cannot be undone.
Tables can be deleted using either from the View menu, the View Editor or the Explorer. All methods are described below.
Deleting a Table using the View Menu
Open the menu next to the Grid View for the Table that you would like to delete and select Delete. Confirm the action by clicking Delete again.
Deleting a Table using the View Editor
The View Editor allows you to make quick changes to your Project configuration and your View layouts.
Start by navigating to the Grid View for the Table that you would like to delete, open the Create menu in the bottom left and click Edit This Screen.
Click Delete in the bottom right hand corner, read through the message and then click Delete to confirm the action.
Deleting a Table using the Explorer
The Explorer allows you to see and manage all the Tables in your Project.
- Click the Explorer tab in the top right hand corner
- Click the Delete icon for the Table you would like to delete
- Click Delete again to confirm the change
- Click Save in the top right hand corner